Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello! :D
Just a short one~

I'm still quite amazed how all of us got together. 1.5 years, seem to pass like a light year, Wait, i never really notice it was 1.5 years. T_T all of us are getting old!

XANAAAADUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~ ( i just happen to be listening to this song xD)

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."
I really like this quote. Because its what you all are to me ^_________^ i'm not being cheesy. xD i was just reading this the other day, and i felt it was wow. just the quote :D

I'm a woman of few words. xD. actually, its not that. i'm just not good at expressing myself through words because my vocabulary is very limited. tchhhh~ this is so unfair T_T.
I just like whining and nagging a lot. hoho, i'm good at that.
Although i'm not a good adviser, but hey, i'm a awesomeeeee listener. hah, i could shut my mouth for hours just to listen. I just don't seem that way~~

Anyways, YAY, last day of school. i've officially graduated from year2! one more year~~ :D

I'm just hearing my dad talk about haiti T_T. well, the condition there is bad~~ Lets just pray for them~~ and well if you all have been praying, just keep going~~ Just keep praying~~~ Just keep praying.

Thank god i met you all. :D Thank god he bless me with you all :D. Thank god for everything.

I love you girls <3>

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i found this blog from google.
    how i found this? [i dunno] just looking for about U-KISS!!
    hmmm this is REAL your blog??
    i hope..and greetings from me ^^

    ReplyDelete