Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life, work.

It's been long since we've updated this blog, about 6 months. :3
I've no where to run, therefore I'm blogging. I hope life is good for everyone! I'm good so guise don't worry. ^_^

It's been two months since, I've started working.. or interning, you call it. It's been tough and I haven't got much of a life. My hours are odd and weird, but I'm coping, thanks to God. I remembering starting out in this job with a dreadful attitude, life has been difficult ;_____;. But thankfully, I'm doing well now.

It's been a week since I've came back from my overseas shoot. 3 days there was tough no doubt, I cried a couple of times on set, but I've managed to pull it through. I guess God will help you out as long as you trust in him.

Liqing has join me at work, honestly, I feel bad for pulling her into this company, but I hope she pulls it through. HAHAH, but if I can do it, so can you. :3 I hope you learn as much as I did.

I hope everyone is well. ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. I can only say that.. God means for me to work there~ I don't blame you xD Hope I can pull through tooooo!!

    ReplyDelete