Friday, October 1, 2010

God is our Protector

God is your protector
He protects you day and night
Leading you like the sun in the day and moon in the night
His love surrounds you

God is your protector
He has listened to your troubles and sorrows
You should have faith in Him
That God will protect you

For He is higher than the mountain
Deeper than the sea
As He is the Lord who creates heaven and earth.

translations credit :: john83wong @ youtube



Amen! ^-^

You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great. - Psalm 18:35

1 comment:

  1. My prayer:

    O Lord, when I am afraid, I put my trust in you. You are my Refuge and Strength, and always have been.
    You are my Shield and Fortress. When people threaten me with words or actions, you are my Defender, my Judge, and Vindicator.
    Ultimately, O Lord, you will stand with me on judgment day as my Savior. Thank you.
    Help me never quail in fear, but be strong in you, my Rock, Fortress & Protector.
    Strengthen my faith. Lift up my head that I might trust in you.
    In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.

    Anthony Eusebio
    2 Oct. 2010 Sat

    ReplyDelete